Tuesday, November 1, 2011


Oscar went as a spider last night, a costume borrowed from a friend of mine. I was strugling at whether I should dress him up at this age but I'm so glad I did because he had a great time running around at night trick-or-treating.  Oscar came home with great treats, like a hardcover Halloween Book, a special "baby" treat bag from a friend with the yummy goldfish snacks and baby friendly snacks. (That Aubrey tried to steal last night) Was your neighbourhood busy? I felt as though our street was. Happy Tuesday. xo Linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.