Here's what didn't get blogged about this week, documented with my iPhone.
- Last Sunday was the local schools Fun Fair. So fun.
- Went to Fairbank Lumber to pick crown moulding for above the kitchen cabinets.
- We kept talking about balloons leading up to Oscar's birthday. Although we had tons on the first floor to him, I made sure we had 1 red balloon for when he woke up in his room. He flipped out. (In a good way)
- I love this skirt I picked up at The Gap for BlogPodium. So comfy.
- Love this photobooth idea for babies. SO cute.