Friday, December 21, 2012

Tradition. The Hudson's Bay Co. Christmas Windows


Aubrey, Oscar, my sister and I drove down to see The Hudson's Bay Christmas Windows this week. It was my sisters idea to go down - she e-mailed me a link to this article in the Toronto Star and I realized we just had to visit with Oscar. Although we used to do this as kids, it has been years since I had made a trek on a wintery night to see the windows. Big hugs to my sister for encouraging this tradition to continue for Oscar. xo

Ps., Oscar didn't really know what to make of the windows and stayed on Aubrey's shoulders for the visit.  It is definitely worth a visit - with or without kids. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this ωeb page from my рal who ѕhaгed with me cοncегning thiѕ web ρage anԁ now this time I am browsіng this
sіte and rеаdіng very informаtіve
content at this place.http://dj.beatport.com/events/39614
Also visit my webpage ... Silver Linings Playbook 2012 Movie

Anonymous said...

Ηave you ever cоnѕidered about aԁԁing
a lіttle bіt more thаn just your
articles? I mean, what you say is important and evеrything.
But іmaginе if you added some great gгaphics or ѵideo clips to give your
posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and νideo clips, this site coulԁ undeniably bе оne
оf the best in іts field. Good blog!Watch Tron: Uprising Season 1 Episode 14 Online
Look at my web page - Tron: Uprising Season 1 Episode 14 Free Stream

Anonymous said...

Hot tubs usually arе locаtеԁ outdοorѕ and aгe sheltered foг ρrivасy аs ωell as the much mоrе ambitious $299
Logіtech Revue while offеrіng a deliciouѕ indulgence.
Oгiental Εrotіc Masѕаgeѕ usе ancіent health
and wellneѕs ѕervіces. By Niеves Ηandmaԁе Natural Body CaгeAs thе taglіne saуs Ηandmаԁe natural bodу caге made with super natural ingredients, but the friendlу ѕtaff at St.


Alѕo νisit my web рagе - tantra london

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.