Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 - wrapping up the renos

It's no surprise that when the new year rolled in Aubrey and I found ourselves talking renovations and projects we would like to accomplish for the upcoming year. Our little fixer upper that we bought in 2008 is almost done being renovated. It seems like yesterday that the big red bin was delivered and we started doing this...



Fast forward to today and we've renovated each room with the exception of one....our main washroom. Although we've done some temporary fixes to the room, the washroom has been put on the back burner because of finances being needed elsewhere. But for reasons that I'll elaborate more on next week, it has moved rather quickly to a project that should be done in the next few months. So we're gearing up for another reno.

Also on the list are some minor projects like decorating the TV Room, fixing our front porch and potentially adding a shed in the backyard. So there are the projects for 2013. A Bathroom renovation, TV room decorating project, front porch overhaul and backyard shed....maybe. ;)

I'll show you some ideas for the washroom next week. I'm still sorting out ideas and trying to figure out how to make it a special little space in our house. Have a nice weekend! xo Linds

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gday, I am new to running a blog and internet sites in general and
was curious about how you got the "www" included in your domain name?
I see your domain, "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4606682639023284446&postID=6398854238262720504"
has the www and my domain looks like, "http://mydomain.com".
Do you know exactly how I can change this? I'm using Wordpress platform. Thanks for your time

my web blog: electrical engineer jobs in australia

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly
long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!


Here is my website university of arizona's optical sciences center

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!

I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward
to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Talk soon!

my website :: electrical engineering salary in texas

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
reading it, you are a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog
and definitely will come back down the road. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts,
have a nice holiday weekend!

Also visit my weblog how to lose weight fast for women

Anonymous said...

What's up colleagues, nice paragraph and nice arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.


http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=37481:najib-unable-to-appease-umno-warlords-ge-13-back-on-sept-track&Itemid=2

my web blog: beyond raspberry ketone reviews

Anonymous said...

Heya! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog such as
yours take a large amount of work? I am brand new to blogging but I do write in
my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Here is my webpage :: refrigerator service

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark
your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice morning!


Take a look at my weblog ... refrigerator parts and repair

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I can really take helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.


My page raspberry ketone reviews

Post a Comment