Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New York


I'm off to New York for some business in a few weeks. I can't wait. While I'm there I'll be attending the New York International Gift Fair - browsing for some new goodies for the shop - I'll also be visiting with friends, and hopefully I'll have an opportunity to get to the Museum of Modern Art or a few other galleries. Aubrey and Oscar are staying home but I won't be lacking company as my Mom is coming with me. Eeee! Any tips on what we should visit while we're there? I haven't been since Grade 10, when I went on an art trip with my school. Which is kind of surreal seeing as I'm returning with a few art accomplishments now under my belt. Funny how life works sometimes. :)

Photo via Kate Spade original source from here

0 comments :

Post a Comment

HOWDY! Comments on this blog have been disabled as we've moved blogs.
To comment on this blog post, simply look at the web address of this post and select http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.ca/ and delete it and replace it with www.lindsaystephenson.com/blog/ and you will be brought to the exact same post, over on our new site - where you can comment and we'll reply!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.